Praise Report!






Saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.
-----Revelation 5:12---




Hi, Everyone!

I wanted to share with you some very cool news! I have been awarded an institutional scholarship for school!

The scholarship total for the next year is $3000 divided into the fall and spring semesters, coming up to a total of $1500 per semester.

Thanks to this scholarship, I'm much more close to the goal of being able to afford the Fall 2017 semester. The new total for tuition is $2781,50.
 
That means that my August 8 deadline total is of $1669

So far, by God's grace and through your help, I have raised $556, which means that I still need to fundraise $1102 by August 8.

If you would like you could donate for this goal, you can do it using the information provided here.

Or maybe you are a more practical person and would like to help with the books needed for the classes? then you can look at this Amazon list where all the books are.

But above all, what I covet more than anything is your prayers. Because without the power of God, all these things are but dust in the wind.

So, onwards we go! keep looking for more updates to come as we see God work his incredible power in our lives.

Love

Piki

Comments

Popular Posts