Are you shining?



God created you for a reason, nothing in the infinite plan of the creator of the universe is by chance, all has its purpose, although when I see Him face to face, I might ask why mosquitos were so important.

Think about it: Out of all the millennia that have passed and all the millennia that is to come, God decided that tiny little you was going to be born in this particular time and age. Isn’t that mind-blowing

Now, we are created for a reason: to bring glory to God. And we bring glory to God by loving him, following his commands AND by doing what HE created us to be.

Psalm 139
13For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. 14I  will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.

The daily grind and the many waves of this world many times take us away from that which we do best. The pressure of work, financial needs, the media, the predetermined, prefabricated standards of society many times strangle our passions and we are not allowed to shine in that one thing we do best.

Don’t get me wrong, I know you are an incredible human being, that given the circumstances will excel on any given job….but… are you shining?

God created you one with a set of gifts and talents, and when you use them, that’s where you really shine!

Dear one, we have to shine!!! Go to God and ask him: “Father, what is my passion? What have YOU created me to do? Help me use my talents to shine and bring YOU all the Glory”

Go out there and grab that passion, nurse it, care for it and use it. Whatever it is, do not ever let the world tell you that you are crazy, that you are wasting your life, that you are being “silly”. Whether is cooking, knitting, running, public speaking, photography, counseling or full-time ministry; let your gifts flow and do the thing God has created you to do.  He will provide for your peace and support.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Let God take control and go after that which He created you to do, and you will feel His pleasure



"I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast. And when I run I feel His pleasure” 
Eric Liddell



Comments

Popular Posts