July update!



Hi, Everyone!!

Well, June is gone and it has been a great time! Taking the summer off from school was a great desition that has allowed me to be refreshed and be ministered to. I didn't realize how I ned to just sit at the feet of Jesus and let Him fill me with His truth and revival.

Moving forward, July is going to be an interesting month for me, I will be both undertaking a "financial diet" and doing a no spending month, and I will be fundraising for the cost of the next semester.

For the no spending month I will be paying only the basic expenses, meaning rent, food, electricity etc. All other expenses are going to be put on hold for the month in order to save up.

Fundraising wise, this month starts the Adopt a Box!!!! fundraiser!! I explain all about it on the video attached! so go take a look!

Te goal of the fundraiser is $5050 and the deadline is August 9. By that date, I have to have at least half of the money in order to be able to take on a payment plan and pay until November.

So if you want to donate you can do it by:
You can also donate directly to my moody account at https://portal.moody.edu/prt_mainpage.aspx?id=134337 
  • Student Name: Denisse Rios Carbonell
  • Student ID: 4197553
Thank you so much for all your help!!!!!

If you have any questions, Give me a shout!!!

Piki

Comments

Popular Posts