Grace


Today I found myself jumping through hoops, doing math and planning stress and overwork years in advance

Just because of a simple fact

I do not want to ask for help

I don’t want to fundraise, I don’t want to ask for donations

I don’t want to seem needy, I don’t want to inconvenience

But I do need help

More than help I need grace

Because pride is in the way

Pride will destroy all in its path

Pride will isolate

Pride will annihilate

But the Lord, My God saves

The Lord creates ways

Lord I need your salvation

Lord I need your grace



Who can understand his errors?
Cleanse me from secret faults.
Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins;
Let them not have dominion over me.
Then I shall be blameless,
And I shall be innocent of great transgression.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19: 13-14



Comments

  1. I'm going to pray you get all you need. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Piki, I don't see a link to your Etsy page

      Delete
    2. Hi LaVerne! Indeed i don't see it either :O . Let me take a look at it and update it.

      Thanks for noticing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts