Today I celebrate 4 Years without smoking. Today I celebrate that 4 years ago Jesus took away my desire to smoke. 100% gone from one day to the other. No cravings no side effects, and 4 years later I have never once desired to smoke.

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, she is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new” 2 Corinthians 5:17

I am living proof that this verse is true. God does works miracles, he did it in my life, and he can do it in yours.

If you know anything about nicotine, you know it’s one of the hardest substances to stop. The addiction is both physical and mental. But Jesus took all that away in an instant. All I did was ask him to help me stop killing myself by smoking poison. because the truth is, i was killing myself. my risk for heart disease is lowered to half that of a smoker’s and im close to having the risk of having a stroke be the same as that of a nonsmoker

Jesus is real and He is God. Salvation and eternal life come only trough Him. All you have to do is believe with all your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Is Lord, that He died for your sins and that He resurrected. No amounts of good toughs will heal you, nothing in this world will satisfy you, no amount of goks will get you to heaven. Only by accepting Jesus as your savior will you see deliverance.

Pray today, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

Comments

Popular Posts