New year New semester!

Hi, Everyone!!

Happy January! I hope everyone’s time during the holidays was great and peaceful. I know mine was. This was probably one of the best Christmas times I ever had. I can’t explain precisely why, but I can say that God put his hand all over that time and made it oh so sweet.

This year has definitely started with a bang. My second semester at Moody theological seminary is in full swing and I’m finding it both challenging and exhilarating. We are currently learning how to do theological research and we are doing so by studying the theology of work/vocation.

Apart from school, we have faced some challenges as a family regarding finances and time management, but I keep lifting everything to God for His divine intervention and he hasn’t failed, and he won’t fail us.

This year, the word the Lord gave me to start the year and to focus on is “Faith”. So I will leave you with the verse for this year:

“So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”
 Matthew 17:20

Comments

Popular Posts