All things loss - Mindfullness and the new year



As I take on a fasting from social media before the New Years, I realize how more and more the things that consume me are not the important things.

Love is an important thing, not order. compassion is an important thing, not reproach. prayer is an important thing, not complaining.

As a new season opens up, there are many things to face that are unknown, but one thing remains, Jesus.

He is the rock that doesn't move. He is the one and only God. He is the one that holds my life together, even when I feel its falling apart.

He is the one that Loves me unconditionally, and He is the only one that matters. 


 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ Philippians 3:8

Comments

Popular Posts