Hi, Everyone!!

As you know, I'm currently enrolled at Moody Theological Seminary taking courses for a Masters in divinity. as it happens, because of a quirk of the monthly payment agreement, I find myself with an "extra" payment to do in December. this is because I need to enroll in the 5-month payment plan in order to be able to pay tuition out of pocket.

What this means is that I need an extra $316 by December 20th (eek!!!)

If all 14 planners currently in stock sell, it will cover 65% of this extra payment.

So, if you are thinking of buying a planner, go do it now!!!

The growth planner is a bible filled weekly planner with a bible verse every week, spaces for budgeting, planning, recording prayers and goal setting with quarterly reviews. it is really a great tool for your 2017.

And please remember, I design, order, ship and sell the planners all by myself. this is not a corporate product but an artisanal work made of love and the desire to see lives transformed in the name of Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts