Thank you


This morning i send this letter to my family and friends. I tough it would be nice to share it with you guys. If you want to be part of this big great family, sign up for the newsletter right here

Hi there!

If you are reading this, it means that you have, in one way of another, help me get to where I am right now: about to start a Masters degree in Divinity at Moody Theological Seminary.


Maybe you are a family member, a friend, a mentor or a co-worker. Maybe you help me with my application, or you have prayed for me during the last 35 years of my life.

Today I want to praise God, Our Lord Jesus Christ for you.

To you, I want to say Thank you! Thank you for believing in me, even when I did some pretty stupid things. Thank you for always loving. Thank you for all.

To my family, thank you for giving me an amazing life. I could not have done this without you. Thank you, mom, for all you did, and continue to do, and for pushing me to my limits and beyond. Thank you to all my family, my dad, my aunts, uncles , cousins, second cousins, cousins that are not really cousins but still cousins. Thank you for being you, I would choose no other family on earth.

To my friend, old and new, thank you for being always there. For being awesome, and for maintaining the relationships alive, even when we are oceans away. You make me laugh every day, and for that I am grateful.

To my pastors and leaders, thank you for pointing me to Christ every day. Thank you for being an example of what love truly is: to lay one's life for the sake of other (john 15:13). Thank you for your support and guidance. Thank you for believing in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself.

Now, after all the thank yous, you might be wondering why are you getting this letter. Well, the truth is that as I am getting ready to start down this path that god has laid down for me, I was prompted by the Holy Spirit to start a newsletter, a way to communicate with all of you and keep you updated on how God is moving and how my life is being used and transformed for the sake of the gospel and the salvation of souls.

I plan to send out an update at least monthly, in a way to kind of sum up what is happening and what will be happening in my life. If you want to be a part of the updates, please sign up here I will also post this updates here on  my blog.

There is so much to say, so much to do. For the sake of brevity, I have included all the needed information on this blog, so explore around!

Please fell free to share this newsletter with anyone you like, and in case you would not like to continue to receive this updates, please feel free to unsubscribe right at the bottom of this email.

I look forward to sharing this ride with you, and I can't wait to see what God will do in my life, and yours, during this amazing adventure.

Lots of Love

 

Piki

Comments

Popular Posts